Hi all bloggers:
I don't have much experience with blogs. Except for a friend who is in Florida diligently looking for the elusive Ivory-billed Woodpecker and is posting his experience on a blog. But I think this is a great idea.
Last month I went to Africa with the study that I work for at UW. It's an AIDS-related study and I went to Arusha, Tanzania. We had a conference there with staff from our clinical sites in southern and eastern Africa. After the conference, I went to Zanzibar with a colleague. That was the most exotic place I've ever visited - 99% muslim - and the people were very welcoming. It was incredibly hot and humid, but we managed ok. But I was happy to get back to the cool Northwest.
Love to all,
auntiewuss or whomever :-)
Monday, April 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment