I have been thinking about this for awhile and finally got that last bit of inspiration I needed to follow through after seeing someone posting to her blog this morning in a coffee shop. My thought was that we could use this as a way to keep in touch. Instead of writing emails or, as is the case with me so often, just not communicating at all, we can now post to this blog and we can all check it when we feel like it. Please post a reply to let us know what you think about the idea and if you think you'll participate. And, of course, please share any suggestions you have about it. I have zero experience with blogs and no sense of ownership about what this becomes other than I hope it's a new way of staying connected.
Love to all,
Sarah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Everyone,
I couldn't figure out how to get on the blog until night, only because Marci is here and she's walking me through this.
We've been looking at condos... we are soon going to be the proud parents of a joint condo... in Portland... we started out with small expectations, but now we're up to 3 bedrooms, 2 car garage and at least 1900 square feet! That would be bigger than Marci's house! But hey, we're consumers and excited about spending our dollars to help the Portland economy.
Since George Bush is doing his part on spending; we thought we'd do ours... what do you think George and Marci and I in partnership! Pretty amazing...
Sarah, hope you are doing well. Here's Marci:
This blog is a brilliant idea!!!
Don't believe Peggy's description of our possible condo, I've told her that if we buy something that big we won't be able to afford the butler. I think I've talked her out of the swimming pool requirement though.
Sarah - I hope that you are watching the season finale of Grey's Anatomy? How are things in NC?
Hope everyone is doing great and goodbye for now from the roommates!
Love,
Peggy and Marci
Post a Comment